2019 Goals & Same Day Shipping
If you make and online purchase even just once a week try not to tell me that you haven’t thought to yourself that getting that purchase the same day would be nice. Have you? Check this out…
- 64% of Millennials are more likely to make an online purchase if same-day delivery is an option, as are 56% of Gen Xers, 40% of Baby Boomers, and 63% of parents
- 88% of consumers are willing to pay for same-day or faster delivery
- 61% consumers are willing to pay more for same-day delivery
- 47% of US consumers have paid extra for same-day delivery in the last year
- Last minute holiday shoppers are 78% more likely to purchase gifts from retailers that offer same-day delivery
- 71% of consumers are highly likely to recommend a retailer to others after purchasing a holiday gift and having it delivered the same day
- 51% of ecommerce retailers are already offering same-day delivery, as compared to only 16% in 2016
Slightly surprised? We were. Here at FirstMile we offer same day delivery in certain regions and this is just the beginning. Your customers are going to love you if you are set up with FirstMile. The big shippers who you might be even more familiar with who also offer same day shipping are UPS, DHL, FedEx and USPS.
As we go into a new year it is time to think about participating in same day shipping especially based off of those statistics. See how it can work for you by calling FirstMile and speaking to one of our representatives.
We would also like to share with you a few tips and tricks for your business as we enter into a new year of business (with the help from one of Host Gators newest blog posts).
- Increase relevant traffic and also analyze your traffic to make sure your traffic matches up with the right target audience
- Grow your email list, get new subscribers
- Provide your visitors with a personalized experience
- Make your website responsive – especially by making it mobile friendly
- Go beyond blogging – podcasts, videos or interactive content
- Partner with influencers
- Increase sales
We hope you enter into 2019 ready for a new year and more success in your business. We also hope you will let us help you reach your ecommerce goals with successful shipping. Ecommerce Shipping Starts Here!